Crystallization Consulting and its Associates are guided by the “Professional Consultants’ Code of Ethics” established by the Rochester Professional Consultants Network (RPCN), of which we are a member:
As professional consultants we serve with honesty, integrity, courtesy, and competence using our knowledge and skill for the advancement of human welfare. We protect the safety, health, and welfare of the public and speak out against abuses in areas affecting the public interest. We obey all laws and accept total responsibility for our actions and we treat all contacts with fairness regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
- We conduct consultations confidentially and on terms agreed upon with our clients. We protect and will not disclose any company information without the approval of our client and will not gain financially or take any other advantage based on this information.
- We confer with our clients in sufficient detail to understand each concern or need and will match our service to our client’s need.
- We keep the interests of our client as our highest priority and respond to these interests in a prompt and equitable manner.
- We offer advice and accept only those assignments we are truly qualified to perform. We endeavor to provide results that have a real and lasting benefit to our clients.
- We estimate and charge reasonable and consistent fees. We agree in advance on our fee or fee basis with our clients.
- We write advertising, contract, guarantees, and other representations that are honest, truthful, and easily understood.
- We refuse all assignments in which we have a conflict-of-interest or which might compromise our objectivity or professional independence. We promptly disclose any interest that may affect our clients, influence our judgment, or impair the equitable character of our services.
- We do not allow any outside interest to negatively affect the quality or results of our work.