Planning or Concerns about Crystallization Processes?
Crystallization Consulting. Providing Guidance from Inception to Research, Scale-up, and Manufacturing:
- Hands-on experience of Batch and Continuous Crystallization - with expertise in Chemistry and Science to address your specific SystemEffective
- Transit from Inception of your crystallization system and initial Research Results to Product Development and robust Production
- Control Crystal Size from Nano to Macro, using practical methods and models that apply to organic and inorganic materials
Working with you to…
- Control Cost in R&D, Product Design and Manufacturing
- Control Quality in research, pilot plant, and manufacturing
- Learn Factors for robust manufacturing that govern the control of crystallizations
- Learn time saving techniques
- Avoid costly Myth of Crysatallization
- Relate Crystal Size quantitatively to practical precipitation control variables
- Learn simple and efficient correlations and plotting of experimental results as a function of experimental reaction variables
- Learn using ripening agents for macro-sizing and growth restrainers for nano-sizing to efficiently modify crystal size from standard processes
- Determine when, how, and why reactor volume and architecture, mixing and stirring may or may not affect your results
- Learn modern crystallization science which is based on and fully supported by fundamental science, and experimentally proven
- Achieve improved, designed crystallizations
- Increase Productivity
Who Can Benefit from Working with Crystallization Consulting?
- Industry: Chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical, food, paint & pigment, and others producing and using crystalline materials
- Managers, Engineers, Scientists: who are responsible for product development and manufacturing
- Chemical Engineers, Chemists, and other Scientists charged to design and control crystal size and size distribution
- Faculty teaching, studying, and synthesizing crystalline materials in chemical, biological, biochemical, physics, and other sciences
Better Crystals for better Products!